Monday 23 July 2012

Without You My Life Would Be Incomplete ~ ℒℴνℯ ♥

loving You so much ........♥
I feel you so close but yet
your so far
counting the hours that
pass me by
thinking of all these
reasons why !
how our love is so strong
but yet so weak
all this distance but yet we
meet .....♥
breaking boundaries for
you and me
seeing how this world
wont let us be
having to keep our love
discrete
keeping our love strong
with the hope
we will once more
meet.....♥
secretly and silently we
will still be
under witness of the stars
i will confess ,i will not rest
until our feelng can finaly
be expressed,
without the fear of being
opressed by those
who do not want our love
to reach succes,
until then we will continue
to meet letting you know
without you my life would
be incomplete ..♥

♥ ◕◡Michelle◡◕ ♥ 




No comments:

Post a Comment